Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Man of Many Talents...

I've got a backlog of stuff to direct your attention to here. First off is the latest voiceover work I've done for the insanely talented DAN METH:

This one finds me inhabiting Sir Paul McCartney in a fable of the first meeting of the Beatles and Bob...

and this one features me as several beloved b-list celebs: Charles Bronson, Jeff Goldblum, and Christopher Walken.

It was a blast to do and an honor to be part of Dan's ambitious METH MINUTE project, Check it every week on Thursdays...

ALSO!

I have some new writing stuff out there courtesy of my friends as MOVIES.COM

First, "8 Great Hot Ghosts"

and "8 Great Heists"


AND... I just quit my 9 to 5, as I'm hanging my shingle out as a full-time freelancer. If you or anyone you know is looking for a cat who can illustrate, design, and write, I could be the guy. Check out my portfolio at tomforget.com


that's all for now. keep it real, world...

tf

1 comment:

Jon Pincince said...

Hire this man!

Congrats on going solo Tom.